Looking for something to fill the portrait sized hole in your heart? Want to show your love for your little fur baby or someone else's to get back into their good books? Well then, looks like you've come to the right place!
What is a PAWtrait, you ask? Simple, it is a carefully hand-painted portrait of your furry companion created by Melbourne artist, Demi (it's me, I just had to act professional for this part). I work closely with all my clients, discussing every tiny detail about the painting, including background colours.
These portraits are guaranteed to brighten up any room. They make a great gift for all occasions ranging from Mother's/ Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Christmas or any occasion, really! Plus, if you're a lover of all things hand-made and want to support a local/ small business, you'll love this.
Any animal can be painted, so what are you waiting for?!
1. Quickly read through my tips for choosing the perfect photo.
2. Once you've chosen your photo, shoot me an email stating:
- The number of pets you wish to have painted
- When you're hoping to receive it by (please keep in mind that I do have quite a long waiting list, so please do not leave it 'til the last minute)
- Your Location (State/ Country)
3. Wait patiently for my response. I will be sending you a quote that is suitable for what you're after and we can go from there!
"I had searched high and low for someone to paint a realistic portrait of my pups and I am stoked I found Demi! She captured their personalities perfectly and the painting turned out incredible! Her talent is out of this world & she is a pleasure to work with - thanks again Demi x"
- Jess Casey